30 April 2012

David Myles, April 2012

On Saturday Greg and I checked out David Myles and his AMAZING band mates at Glasgow Square.

Since New Glasgow has been really windy almost all Spring I was impressed at the lack of bluster on the way to the show:

East River


E.B. Anderson and the Resolutes opened the show, and the lead singer is from Trenton (town 5 minutes from New Glasgow):

E.B. Anderson and the Resolutes

A poorly framed picture of David Myles and Co.

I put my iPhone video to the test and filmed a couple of pieces from the show. I was impressed with the sound quality:



And another little video at the end of the show, they unplugged and came out to the edge of the stage. Their harmonies are WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.